Our investigators work on high profile cases for Legal 500 firms, police forces and FTSE 100 companies.
A selection of the challenging and complex cases we have worked on recently are listed below:
- Investigated Katie Piper’s computer on behalf of the prosecution. The defendant was found guilty of getting a friend to throw sulphuric acid in Katie’s face and was sentenced to a minimum of 16 years imprisonment.
- Acted for the defence in the case of Mohammed Asha and the Glasgow airport car bombings. Based on the evidence provided the defendant was not charged.
- Provided computer forensic investigation for the defence of Jan Van Osselaer in the case of the conspiracy to defraud a Japanese bank of £229M. The defendant pleaded guilty.
- Acted for the prosecution in the case of De Oliviero who was charged with importing Brazilian nationals into the UK and forging passports and citizenship documents.
- Forensic analysis of the digital evidence in the defence of Sohail Anjum Qureshi who was charged with preparing to commit an act of terrorism overseas. The defendant pleaded guilty.